How To Choose The Very Best Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market because of its ever increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you might be disappointed with most of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil. To completely benefit from Ganoderma herb, you must know choosing the superior grade. Listed here are several factors you need to consider before buying Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. But some uses high technology extraction approach to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration could be as high as 15 to 1. Which means, 1000kg of the fungus is extracted to merely 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is the same as 15 capsules in the grinded one. Needless to say, Ganoderma supplement using extraction technique is often far better than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. Because of the chemicals used, some might even be contaminated with toxics and even chemical toxins including mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is a few times more potent in the medicinal values. It is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is more expensive in term of the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers prefer to use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. However, if you don’t feel any better with Deer Antler Powder, you may want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is easily the most precious a part of Ganoderma herb with the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. It is possible to choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Make sure the spore shell is cracked available to release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Obviously, you would probably better select a manufacturer with experience and ideal production quality control. This ensures the standard consistence of their supplement product on a regular basis.
5) Portion of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put just a small fraction of Ganoderma to their herbal supplement, combined with other ingredients. Therefore, the healing effect is way under the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract will not be pure at all. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and also the rest is filler. This is another point of concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
How you can test Ganoderma herb supplement. Forget about each of the claims by manufacturer on how pure and how good their Ganoderma herbal product is. Follow these easy steps for accurate Ganoderma test because of its efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in certain cooking oil such as olive oil. Then, start a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread some of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the very first test point. See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows its capability to move through fats and cholesterol clot within our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, leave it for approximately 10 days and take a peek. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly with the water after a number of days. The oil surface is obvious of the mould. This implies it provides strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract will continue to float on the oil surface. Take a good look and you can see mould on the surface. It provides weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the next test point for Ganoderma spores. Have a look at the foot of the glass. The spore powder is the white substance deposited at the bottom. When you can hardly see Reishi Spore Oil Softgel, you may expect very less healing effects.